Flood & Drain Table Kit
The Flood and Drain table kit is a very versatile kit that you can use to grow almost anything. It’s particularly ideal for growing the ‘Sea of Green’ way.
Designed for ease of use, the Flood and Drain table kit comes with everything you need to start growing straight away other than a segmental timer and hydroponic growing media. You need 50L of whichever media you choose. We recommend that you use clay pebbles as they provide the root zone with lots of oxygen.
Kit contents of the Flood and Drain table kit:
- Eazi stand extruded alby with injection-moulded black ABS connection blocks
- Flood and Drain tray
- Submersible pump
- Flood and Drain fittings
- 16 x heavy duty pots 200mm
- Full instructions
At regular intervals, which you set on your timer, nutrient solution (nutrient & water) is automatically pumped from the tank to flood the table and is then allowed to Drain away. Therefore your plants receive all the water and nutrients they require as well as atmospheric oxygen directly to the root system as air is drawn in on the drain. The result is a large output of high quality plants.
What are the advantages of Flood & Drain?
- Gives the same increased yield and performance obtainable with other hydroponic systems
- A healthy, airy root environment
- Plants can be transferred to an ebb & flood system at any stage
Advantages in Flood and Drain systems:
- Easy to assemble
- Fits most spaces or grow light arrangements
- Completely compatible with a variety of growing mediums
- Durable and sturdy
Call the shop – 01473 729829
All available online @ http://www.1st-hydroponics.co.uk
Remember we Offer Next Day delivery & will beat any price!